Sunday, June 12, 2016

SenSano Leteron kaj Gavi

Mi skribis cxi tie noton sub min mojosino ne popolara youtube kanalon



Girl, you inspire me, I did not get to know Gavi as you did as his best friend, and my heart goes out to you and those he touched in every way. I wish I had some magic ideas or words that would give you comfort and peace. I am writing You a letter today and starting to read your book. Just to be clear, you are so talented not only with the violin, presentation, but in your subtelity - my question: Is it possible that I touched you - helped you in some way eg. gave you a flower and an experience when I was too "caught up in the spirit" to clearly remember and able to run for you? And now Your Giving Up on finding my Eye?(Arizona Rain) Lindsey you are Pure Power, and yes I do Love you, I wish you luck on your upcoming Tour, I thought about making it to a VIP event. But that's not a good Idea - I'm not allowed to pick you up. (I don't mean lifting you up). I'd like to pick you up as a long lasting Best Friend. So I love you and would give you all everyday. I am not a Material Man, I do not care for things of this world as much as the rest. I am a King Can anyone guess this Language? It's the universal Language of Peace. Mi amas vin mojosino mi pensas ke vi havas la potenco al sxangxigxi la mondon. vian Amo kaj cxeesto enamagxigxas min kaj la mondo. Vin havas la sxlosilo por mondo paco. mi konscias gxin. I don't think my crush with you Lindsey is Healthy, I actually think I have False Memories of doing things when I was "in the spirit" that affected you. Which means your art is enticing to the max, I want to talk to you about your Faith, because maybe people up here in Provo UT get a little confused where your from. If anything Have you been to Knotts Scary Farm? As I've Introduced myself sometimes as the Leprechaun King, I not only can give wishes I can give Miracles too. If you have not had a Miracle what would yours be? If you had, had a miracle share it with me please, Id like to perform a Miracle for you my Love. Up, Down Left or Right, You are strong, and I only want to give to you. Maybe we can work on a Virtual Reality Music Video, As that is why I moved to the SLC area, to be near this new VR tech. I hope to see you soon on my S7, Love everything I've seen. Captain Brian Carpenter, Regxo or King of the Leprechauns. (damn, I thought at one time I was King of Iceland - Happiest People on Earth)

No comments:

Post a Comment